SAP Technical Consulting
We provide consulting services according to our client's needs. from an self dependent project implementation upto the coaching of the staff of the customer.
Our capacities range from implementing projects to coaching staff.
As a client, you will benefit from our year-long experience with SAP operations: We support and advise you in all matters regarding your IT systems and infrastructure.
Our consultants support you in every aspect of SAP® Basis:
- Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MaxDB, Sybase, SAP HANA
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux, AIX, HP-UX
- Update of databases
- Installation of SAP® systems
- Update of SAP kernels and application
- Technical Release Change SAP
- SAP Enhancement Packages
- Performance analysis and optimization
- SAP Health Check
- Establishment of interfaces
- Virtualization of SAP systems
- Hardware relocation
- OS / DB Migration
- Unicode conversion
- Design and implementation of concepts HA (High Availability)
- Design and implementation of concepts for data security (Reflection, shadow database, Zero Data Loss scenarios, backup data center, etc.)
- Monitoring with SAP Solution Manager (MAI)
Each SAP landscape has its own unique characeristics, depending on the client's requirements:
- Availability requirements
- Load revenue
- Integration into existing system environments
- Performance requirements
- Preferences regarding hardware and software
- Support from experienced consultants
- Market analyses
- Infrastructures for existing or newly created data centers
Each SAP landscape must therefore be adapted to meet different challenges and goals.
We will help you succeed.
We are happy to share our knowledge and find the landscape that perfectly suits the needs of your company. Upon request, we will also help you to obtain, install, and migrate respective systems.
Your business can only survice if your ICT systems remain fully available.
We will advise and support you in terms of:
- Corporate strategy (incl. maximum downtimes)
- Weak-point analysis of the infrastructure
- Weak-point analysis of IT systems
- Development and evaluation of alternative approaches
- Creating an operating manual
- Creating a contingency plan
- Implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- SAP installation
- Migration AnyDB to SAP HANA and upgrade with DMO (Data Migration option)
- Monitoring with the SAP Solution Manager and MAI (Monitoring & Alerting Infrastructure)
- Unicode migration
- Data migration between different operating and database systems
- Split ABAP and Java
- Performance optimization
- Various hardware and availability concepts
- Technical Project Management
- SAP release upgrades, migrations, transitions, server removals, server consolidation
- Archiving and ILM (Information Livecycle Management)
- Design and verification of operational performance SAS 70 Type II (SOX: Sarban Oxley Act) or ISAE3402 or IDW PS951
- Introduction of the Business Continuity Management System
- Management of operational processes (30 employees and services for more than 10,000 SAP users in 24/7 operations)